Friday 24 September 2010

February 22nd: Road Trippin' and Sonnets

Wherein Lizz films in the car on her way to -- somewhere... finishes and reads her sonnet "by captain glover" ... has no real semblance of order except for mostly chronological... and is in a car teehee my sonnet (heart lines are in CAPS) if i could tell you i'd be HOME SOON TO write the words i long to say HOW NICE to say i'd be home soon 'til then i LOVE YOU every day DEAR ONE to be with you would be bliss TO hold you near as the sun grows dim even if only for the space of ONE KISS a small comfort, I HOPE, when life turns grim ONLY YOU can soothe my aching soul IT'S LOVE that pulls me through these endless weeks to GO HOME remains my fondest goal 'twould BE GOOD to hold at last what my heart seeks look at us now, a lady YOU & ME a lover memory of your SMILE shall keep me your steadfast Captain Glover

No comments:

Post a Comment